Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our patients and staff are most important to us at Dental Care On Pulteney.
As the situation with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has evolved, we have introduced extra precautionary measures in our practice to minimise the risk of exposure.
We wish to reassure our patients that in addition to following the Universal Infection Control Policies as set by the ADA (Australian Dental Association), we are taking the following additional steps:
- Postponement of appointment for all patients who travelled from overseas in the past 14 days, patients who have possible contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or patients who are unwell.
- Temperature checks for all staff at the start of their shift.
- Temperature checks for all patients and visitors to our clinic.
- Additional regular disinfection of all surfaces throughout the practice (eg. door handles, HICAPS machine, desks, pens).
- All magazines and book have been removed from our waiting area.
- Hand sanitisation gel at reception and in every room.
If you have concerns or questions, please contact us on 08 7131 1175 or firstname.lastname@example.org